Prof. Riva Tauman
Prof. Riva Tauman MD
• Director, Sleep Disorders Center, Tel Aviv Souraski Medical Center (Ichilov), Sackler School of Medicine,
Tel Aviv University
• Medical Director, Sleep Disorders Clinics, Machon Mor, Clalit Health Services
• Chair, The Israel Sleep Research Society
• Sleep disordered breathing during pregnancy – the effect of maternal sleep disordered breathing on the fetus and the neurodevelopment and growth of the offspring.
• Sleep disordered breathing in children
• Sleep and eating disorders in infancy – the coexistence and the intyeractions between sleep disorders and eating disorders in infancy.
57 peer-reviewed publications, review articles and chapters in textbooks.